The Berkeley family welcome you to Berkeley Castle, their ancient fortress home where they have lived since their ancestor, Robert Fitzharding, completed the Keep in the late 12th Century.
The history played out within Berkeley Castle’s walls make it one of the most remarkable buildings in Britain and the family hope that you will visit them to experience its special atmosphere.
Tel: 01453 810303
©2015 Berkeley Castle
PLAN THE PERFECT DAY OUT FOR THE EASTER HOLIDAYS
1. Type GL13 9PJ into your Sat Nav
2. Arrive at Berkeley Castle
3. Step into the cosy and inviting Yurt Tea Room for a delicious slice of home-made cake and a cup of coffee or tea
4. Enter our Gift Shop and purchase your entry ticket, don't forget to pick up a free map and Children's Activity Sheet.
5. Approach the Castle, the view ahead of you will take your breath away!
6. Wait in the Guides' Lodge for the next tour, these are free and leave every half hour. Look out for our 'Family Friendly' tours too; there'll be two of these each day during the Easter holidays.
7. Be amazed by our incredible Castle and don't forget to look out for Easter bunnies!
8. Visit our Dressing up Area - we have lots of new costumes for you to try on this year - it's great fun for the whole family!
9. Drop into our Arts & Crafts studio and make a free Easter decoration
10. Take part in our Dragon Hunt - you'll be able to explore the exciting grounds too
11. After all this excitement why not go back to the Yurt for something to eat - a scrumptious sandwich, bowl of home-made soup, jacket potato....
12. Pop into the Gift Shop and treat yourselves to one of our reasonably priced gifts before you leave us. You might want to check out our newly replenished plant sales area too.
We can't wait to meet you - Happy Easter!
This beautiful historic house, gardens and parkland set in the wonderful Worcestershire Countryside provides the ideal day out for you and your family.